What’s my Vision?
- I aim to cultivate and promote a Generous Mindset.
- I aim to support Equestrians to appreciate and encourage social connection, understanding and acceptance of the horse rider partnership.
- I want to discuss the expectations of Gen Z who will drive the industry forwards for the next generation.
- I plan to explore how to stay relevant as Equestrians in the modern world.
- I want to be part of an Equestrian Industry that recognises and champions the importance of appreciating sustainability and protecting the natural environment.
- I am committed to celebrating our horses and the fun we share with them. My coaching and riding philosophy is rooted in a respect and admiration for all horses. It is part of my identity to be connected to and caring for horses.
I have so many ideas and Coach insights to share and I hope you will enjoy reading my blog into 2023. I hope that tomorrow you will check into read my Christmas blog piece and that you are ready to enjoy Christmas with your friends, family and horses.
Enrol on a short course to explore more.
Stay connected with news and updates!
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.
Don't worry, your information will not be shared.
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.